S-Sclan.forumkz.net
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

S-S clan

ФорумФорум  ПорталПортал  ГалереяГалерея  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

internet dating - Can you get me off?

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий
АвторСообщение
Bunburyd
Гость
Anonymous

internet dating  - Can you get me off? Empty
СообщениеТема: internet dating - Can you get me off?   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСб Июл 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Hervey Bay free online dating - The more guys the better My name is Cheyanne BERGSTROM
internet dating  - Can you get me off? Sydney1 internet dating  - Can you get me off? Sydney2 internet dating  - Can you get me off? Sydney3 internet dating  - Can you get me off? Sydney4
I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Dubbo free online dating Brisbane online dating Toowoomba online dating singles in Adelaide free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating I am single and looking for a man that can please my sexual needs....My last boyfriend was 8 months ago and I haven't been with anyone since him. Will and open to try anything twice to make sure I like it. I am looking for a man of any type that can keep up with me in the bedroom. I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of psare time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how much time you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading back to his place and a tiger behind closed doors. Im bored and need something to fill my weeekend coming up. A first date with me would be kinda traditional dinner and a movie at first and if where vibing the evening can turn into a lot more lol. I am prtety hot and know how to turn guys on so u wont be disappointed trust me. i am looking for a guy who is honest and caring...someone who won't cheat on me or lie to me ....it has happened before and i don't want it to happen again. i like going out with my guy, but i also like just sitting at home and curling up on the couch and watching a movie and cookinng for him. I'm looking for someone who enjoys many of the same things I do. Someone who loves to have a good time, someone who is unpredictable! If u want to know more then write me. Ur pic gets mine. I love being intimate. I enjoy sunggling and cuddling. I love my life and everything in it, I'm just looking for a little excitement and some good times. Only want guys that are disease free too please.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
Toowoomb
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Free Dating Service - I am a nympho   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСр Июл 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Hervey Bay free online dating - Need a guy to do me right My name is Jazmyn ROBERGE Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Ballarat online dating Tamworth dating dating in USA singles in Dubbo free online dating russian women im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next copuple of dyas. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i just moved to the area from a small town. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink I’m a single good looking petite brunette student. I am looking for someone who can help me out with all of my needs... not looking for a boy friend, just someone I can see every once in a while... maybe some financial help along with someone who wlil be there if I need some... I am also not looking for drama. If you think you can help message me asap... i am looking for some good times. just look at my headline! i am looking for someone who can pleasure me all day long.(: i like long walks and long nights (if u know what i mean) i will let you do whatever you want to me. but i have to be ok with it first. Hey guys. The first time we meet I'd want to have a drink somewhere and see if we're at least vibing, male sure you're not a psycho. Wink And if there's chemistry there, then hey...let the games begin... I love to make people feel good and I am very generous and giving. I am easy going and willing to try new things. Always ready for a new adventure. So let's see what kind of new experiences we can create together! I love the element that I could get caught doing something naughty. I also love to have a few guys run a train on me. There is nothing hotter to me then having multiply men do me at one time. So if you and a few friends want to shae me I would love that.
lustIsab
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Queensland free online dating - Marathon sex   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСр Июл 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Geelong free online dating - I actually like one night stands My name is Dominique LIGON i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Mandurah online dating Newcastle online dating singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating singles in Toowoomba free online dating Cairns online dating i want some weekend fun that goes like this: hold hands, take a walk, go bcak to your place have wild sex and wake up on your side just to do it all over again! if you want to do me your going to have to send me a pic!!!no pic no response I am a fun loving beautiful person looking for a good time. Love to go on walks, movies singing. I am looking for friendship, with benefits on the side. I dont have time for commitment right now but want a guy that can satisfy my needs time to time. i dont like to be treated like anyones ex just because they messed up doesnt mean i will..Im very compassionate and down to earth.. and i love to have lots of fun and im down to try new things different things sexually.. if ur up to it then message me.... Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! Hi I'm a sweet girl looking for a good time! I'm new to online dating so if you think you can show me the ropes, I would be interested! I do yoga so I'm pretty flexible. Wink Let me know if you want to see pics! looking for someone to have some fun with. couples ar good. Looking for someone to have some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a girlfriend who would love to watch or join in.
lustCass
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Mildura online dating - I cant afford batteries anymore   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСр Июл 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Port Macquarie online dating - Bored and wanting a change My name is Kristin ESPINAL I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Bundaberg online dating Northern Territory dating singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Toowoomba dating singles in Mackay free online dating I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for further info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool! I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with or a young guy that knows what hes doing. pLEASE ALL OLDER MEN CONTACT ME FOR A GOOD TIME! I am all about having a great time and getting wild. Contact me for further info! I'm a fun loving individual with a kind heart. The type of guy that I am looking for is someone who respects a woman's worth. Who is loyal, honest, fun loving, adventurous. I'm looking for a guy who knows how to treat a woman! I am ready to meet a guy who just wants an nsa type relationship. I am in a relationship, but we don't have sex (long story). I can't take t anymore, I just need some stres relief with a man who knows how to push all the right buttons and bring out the woman in me. Send me a line and i will get back to u. Safe sex only. No smokers either. 18-45yrs only please. Single men only please and you must be wanting sex but NO RELATIONSHIP. Just want a one night stand or two one or two times per week. Must love sex. Must want no strings attached. Lets keep it casual!
lustMaev
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Central Coast dating - You will never get better head   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСр Июл 27, 2011 11:11 pm

singles in Rockhampton free online dating - Looking just to experiment My name is Taniya DIEHL Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Brisbane online dating Wagga Wagga online dating matchmaking Bunbury dating Mildura dating Just checkin out this site, lookin for somebody to be with. Someone,sexy,cute,sweet and humorous. Have a great smile too Razz If youre looking for a sexy friend with benefits, I am your girl, so send me an email. im hott to trot, im a hot girl looking for big things.....if you know what i mean. if ur looking to make snow melt im ur girl. HEY HEY! Love meeting new people which is why I'm here. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet that special somebody here? If not, I at least hope to have some fun with some guys and learn some new things wink wink. For a first date, I wouldn't mind just getting coffee and walking on the beazch. Or frozen yogurt is yummy too and just talking and getting to know the other person. The movies are cool too...I am down for whatever. Topping it off with some great sex is always the best! Are you out there? I am righ here for you! I’m looking for that relationship where together, we can take on the world and get through anything. Let's go accomplish our dream. I am not looking for a relationship - just someone to have fun with. You sholud be someone that is looking for the same thing. I have a boyfriend, so I am not looking for anything more than a sexual encounter!
lustIngr
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Port Macquarie free online dating - Stuck and looking for help   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyСр Июл 27, 2011 11:59 pm

free dating site - Need to relieve some tension badly! My name is Ally SAMSON Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Free Online Dating matchmaking single women singles in Rockhampton free online dating Newcastle dating I am not looking for anything serious. Just some fun on the side with a cool guy. Pleaser email for more info. I am up for anything. I love dancing...I do it for fun! People look at me as stuck up and full of myself but there really is more to me than meets the eye. Give me the chance and I will rock ur world!!! I am looking to find a grreat ( MAN ) to spend some of my time with. Just looking to have a great time and make sweet memories for a while. Nothing too serious right now. A guy to hookup with that isnt too clingy. Nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it... In the end if you are decent I will be well worth your time because I give the best BJs and am very tight. I am easy going but a little on the wild side. well when it comes to sex, let say i like rtying all kinds of things. if you want to know more well you have to ask me. Disease free guys only! I enjoy all kinds of dacning. I love to party and told I am always the life of any party! Iam open to some experimentation. My lifelong dream is to be a playboy bunny, so if u wanna hookup then message me...
lustKarl
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Queensland free online dating - Cute student looking to try new things   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 12:46 am

USA free dating - Satisfy my huge sex drive My name is Jakayla FERRY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Geraldton online dating love singles in Port Macquarie free online dating dating usa singles in Northern Territory free online dating i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back. As much as I enjoy movies, I'd rather be go-katring with friends. You'll fall in love with my smile. My greatest fear is not taking advantage of life and all of its opportunities. In my free time I'll meet friends or explore the area but would really like to find a partner to do things with. Hello! My friends wold say that I am fun, caring and hardworking. I would like to meet someone that can make me laugh and smile…someone that knows how to have fun and makes the most of life…someone that is honest anjd trustworthy…someone with morals and values. I would like to meet someone that values the importance of faith and family as well. I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down now so I am giving this a shot. I am looking for a nice, attractive male who is down to earth , funny , and like to have fun!!!! Not a relationship, just some fun on the side. Looking forward to haering from you soon. Will send a pic in a reply to u. I am easily brought to the height of my pleasure many many tikmes. The nature of my sex life gives me plenty of stamina and adrenaline. I have no age preference and no ethnic preference but appearance does matter. I am just looking to have a realll good time.
lustGill
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Port Macquarie free online dating - Tired of getting myself off!   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 1:52 am

Central Coast online dating - We can keep this a secret My name is Penelope LANKFORD Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Rockhampton free online dating Launceston online dating internet dating Sunshine Coast free online dating Newcastle dating I ma an attractive female looking for a man who has drive and determination in his life; someone who isn't about playing games and is looking for someonee to settle down with. I neeed someone who knows how to treat a woman like she deserves to be treated--and he should expect nothing less in return. I have a lot of love to give but I am looking for the right one to share that love with. i love to have wild sex. im tight and ready for you. i think im a nympho. cant stand the rain so no cumming on my face. im not a toilet so please dont treat me as such. i love meeting different types of people so race isnt that important to me. i go to college but most of the guys there are all the same. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I would like to meet to for some interesting conversations. Smile And maybe to exchange some hpotos. I am also looking for someone to do some home movies so if you are interested let me know SO to start off I am the oldest of four kids and LOVE my life. I love being in a relationship and have been hurt by some guys (I have only been in two serious relationshis and am technically still a virgin)(there are some stories y lol) I love to hang out with my family and friends and seke a family oriented guy. I have a heart of gold, I am looking for someone who treats it as such, if even for a moment in time. **BE HONEST, IT IS IMPORTANT** NO liars please. I deserve the best!
lustAnna
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating - Let me blow u   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 2:35 am

Toowoomba online dating - Wanna practice kama sutra? My name is Laci HUNTINGTON I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. singles in Perth free online dating Mackay dating singles in Mandurah free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Port Macquarie dating Well as I said I'm a fun girl looking for a fun partner NOTHING more NOthing less. Just like to hangout if you're not looking 4 anything serious than I'm the 1 for you. I love listening to msuic and partying. If this sounds like you please reply. looking for guys to have fun with, hang out, go to dinner, mvoies, concerts, sporting events, hit me up guys! I am new to town and looking to date and hopefully find a guy to have fun with. I want sex...i squirt, yes i swallo,w and i will fuk on the first date . I like to be spanked, and called a whore.....If i sound like your little slut, let me know.. I'll spread my legs juwt for you. im a cutie who loves to have alot of fun, im into older men. i like guys who like to get down and dirty, hehe. im also looking for some one who is nice, sweet funny, charming. I kinda want somthing long term but im not totaly sure yet im just looking for some fun! Im into scary,funny, silly mivies,going out on the town..hanging with friends,working out. I am looking for a fun gyu to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. I am a nice, caring, outgoing person. I love to try anything atleast once. Im loking for that special someone and hopefully some new friends. I don't like to sit at home and want to share my time with an active guy.
lustThal
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Richmond-Windsor online dating - Satisfy all of my needs   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 3:32 am

Port Macquarie free online dating - Are u lucky enough? My name is Kenzie POMEROY I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Mildura dating New South Wales free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Warrnambool online dating I am looking for a serious relationship. I'm tirde of playing games and being hurt. I'm not sure if the internet is the best place to find mr. right but i'm gonna give it a shot. I like going to the movies, bowling, putt putt golf, comedy club, theme parks, pretty much anything fun. I love to laugh, so I really want someone with a great sense of humor. I love dancing and going out at night! i love the night life and party! im always looking for my next adventure! I would like for the person i date to be out going and fun! I dont like boring men. They usually suck in bed. I am a very interesting person who likes just about everything. I am very fun and out going and have a great sense of humor. I am all about where life takes me I am only here for a short period of time so I am going to live everyday as if it's my last. I feel that I am a very successful person and there is nothing that I cannot do. I am not about games too old for that I am all about the truth and nothing but the truth...there is never a reason to lie. I am Looking for a sweet loving guy who can cum **** me silly. open minded and must be clean. no old scary pervs and u must bring condoms. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send em a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I'm outgoing, intelligent and self confident. I've got my head firmly squared on my shoulders. I love socializing, dancing, and experiencing new things. The only thing I lack is that special someone to complete me.
lustKris
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: internet dating - Sex on the side   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 4:25 am

Wollongong online dating - You wont need viagra My name is Yadira SOWERS Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Europe free dating Mildura online dating Coffs Harbour free online dating Victoria dating Albany dating I am a young female looking for sex, sex, and more sex...I am allergic to latex if you know what I mean..Love to be with men with big dongs...Love to take it very deepo.. I am not looking for a boyfriend and I'm not interested in a one time thing. I'm looking for someone that can regularly get together. Interested in someone that's affectionate, sensual, into kissing, into taking their time and not rushing. Sleepovers HIGHLY preferred, cuddling is a must =) Im seeing a guy but we have an open relationship. I am looking for someone to have some fun with. Someone to help fill in a few gaps. So if you are interested, send me an email and we will talk. I am very sweet, playful, passionate, fun loving girl that can be a little crazi at times lol I have a very open mind, I'm always up for trying something new and having fun with it. If you want to impress me, just be yourself. I am a shy person but once I get to know you I am very open and honest about everything. I want a man who will be with me in good times and band. A true prince. If thier is anything else you want to know feel free to ask me. Im new to town and looking for someone to show me a good time. I enjoy a man in uniform. If If you think you can handle me let me know. I like to have fun both out around town and at home especially in the bedroom.
lustMaev
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: dating uk - Looking to go out and see what happens   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:12 am

Mandurah free online dating - I can drive u wild My name is Charity REITZ I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Rockingham online dating New South Wales free online dating Queensland dating singles in Adelaide free online dating singles in Port Macquarie free online dating my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! as long as you are a decent guy wrdite me and ill do the same. I am very nice person and if you really want to get to know me than get at me. If not keep pushin.i like long walks and talks and like for a man to respect me. if I like you maybe you can come to my house and watch movies (yeah right) Just Kidding Smile I am outgoing and spontaneous and like to go out and have a few drinks a few times a week. I don't workout but look good still. Would like to meet a man with no baggage or drama queejs in their past. I am open-minded and looking for some fun in the bedroom. I'm a people person and also an animal lover. I have dogs so I spend a lot of time outside with them. In my free time I spend it with my family and friends or just hanging out at my house. I am honest and affectionate. I'm not a bar person and want a guy to settle down with me! I am cute but need a guy who can fulfill all my sexual needs. Im open to meeting new peoplw hanging out and see what happens. I am very laid back like movies and love shopping .So hit me up . I'm a very sweet girl I try to treat people with respect. I've always been taught to treat people how you would want to be treated.I love my family they mean everything to me. I'm very close with my parents and my sibblings and want a partner who is very family oriented.
lustSusa
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Wagga Wagga online dating - Can u last long enough?   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:54 am

singles in Orange free online dating - I want to give u what u want My name is Monique SHERRY I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. single men Victoria online dating Cairns online dating Dubbo dating Dubbo online dating i like to hang out, have fun, go shopping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really matter im a simple girl to please. just looking for someone older to have intimate encounters every once in a while. i am looking for the occasional fun. I would love to find a man who is not selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes. i want some weekend fun that goes like this: hold hands, take a walk, go back to your place have wild sex and wake up on your side just to do it all over again! if you want to do me your going to have to send me a pic!!!no pic no response I love dancing and going out at night! i love the night life and party! im always looking for my next adventure! I would like for the person i date to be out going and fun! I dont like boring men. They usually suck in bed. chilled type,dont care what people say or think...........I like a perwon that is real and knows how to please a chick.. Love to have fun...I hate to not get what i want when it comes to sex so u better bring it good. I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentials unless you're my man. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy.
lustDyla
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Lets have some fun in the dark   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 6:44 am

Newcastle dating - Beggars cant be choosers My name is Haleigh PETRIE I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Richmond-Windsor dating Adelaide online dating Ballarat online dating black singles Tasmania online dating Here we go... I love to have fun and be adventurous, but as ofr outdoorsy im only in the sense i like to get drunk on my patio Smile I grew up in a tiny little town and Im close to my family. I want to find someone who likes to go do things but likes to do experiment also.......... Safe sex only. No smokers either. 18-45yrs only please. Single men only please and you must be wanting sex but NO RELATIONSHIP. i am a great person to be around. i am really looking for someone that i can have a intimate encounter with. someone who can **** the sh*tout of me. if you think you can do that then lets talk but you have to have a big****bye: Im looking for NSA friend with bneefite, 3-4 days a week in the evening times during the wqeek, any time on the weekends. I am A Female, only interested in MEN of any race is not a issue with me. Write me and I will do u back. This is all very new to me but I thought I would give it a try and see if it is possible to find someone great..sweet...and loves to make love...the right way. Do you know how that is? In 3 words willl do,or more if you would like. I cann't wait to hear the answers!! I WILL listen!! Well, let me just say, I'm not as innocent as I loopk! hehe and I'm looking for an intimate encounter with someone who's fun, adventurous, spontaneous and very open minded! no strings or drama just a lot of fun with the right guy... not looking for a commitment and I'm not into jealous guys, if we click I'd want to have fun more than once
lustMela
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating - Experimentation is a plus!   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 7:31 am

Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating - Get my juices all over you My name is Aria FRALEY I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Tamworth free online dating Queensland dating Free Dating Services Tamworth online dating Mackay dating I'm a beautiful confident female. I'm in an unhappy marriage and just need someone to be a friend with possible benefits if the chemistry is there once we get to know one another. I enjoy music, reading, bikin, boating and spending time with friends but love sex and am not getting enough of it now. Looking for fun ASAP. On my first day i would do everything that would get my date ud and running if they know what i mean, i like to have a lot of fun and i like to have a lot of sex.I t would be nice if i can do anything possible. im hot and shaved and have a nice body. youre gonna have to hit me up for more details...im fun n energetic your just have to get to know me.. i love to party go out with friends and i love to shop im very spoiled and i need a man to provide that for me and also hit it from the back good. i am a submissive female who is looking for a middle aged man to teach me a lesson. i enjoy all types of stimulation and eroticism. if you think you are strong enough to control and discipline me then i want to hear from you. your pic will get mine. I have been on this site a few times but never really found what I am looking for. It seem that a lot of men on here dont really want to leave the comfort of their computers. I dont have time for games. I am looking for one man that has the same needs as I do and is able to meet once in a while when the need arises. I am a person who just looking for someone to have fun with on the weekends. I enjoy that persons company. no strings attached. just some worry free sex which is hard to find now.
lustLian
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Adelaide free online dating - This girl needs some lovin   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:13 am

singles in Tamworth free online dating - You better have some rhythm My name is Sharon AMADOR Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Tamworth dating singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Perth online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Wagga Wagga online dating I am outgoing, funny, very lively, and love a good night in filled with laughter or a great night out filled with new experiences...and someone with depth!!! Love the simple uncomplicated life - fairly laid back and don`t take life too seriously. Just looking for drama free sex! I am looking for some fun, anyone think that they can help me with thag? E-mail me, I am up for almost anything. I have one life and I am going to live it to the fullest. Let's have some fun without the drama. Please be disease free too! I want sex...i squirt, yes i swallow, and i will fuk on the first date . I like to be spanked, and called a whore.....If i sound like your little slut, let me know.. I'll spread my legs just for you. i love to cuddle and hate sleeping alone but i've been doing that alot lately..lol! Looking for someone cute and honest, just like I am. Well if you want to know anything more send me message. I am a young girl who is drug/disease free and who is bored of dating and just wants the sexual aspect. I am looking for a man who I can have total sexual chemistry wiht and get along with too. I am looking for a man who is single,drug/disease free and who is friendly and easygoing. If you are clingy please dont write me, I just want sex. I am sexually confident, and know what I want in & out of the bedroom. Just wanting to meet up about once a week with a nice person. Please be straight, drug/disease/drama free (I am!), clean-cut, and height/weight proportionate.
lustKayl
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Western Australia dating - Kinky and out of the ordinary   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 9:00 am

Wollongong online dating - You wont need viagra My name is Charity BULL Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating Free Dating Websites Free Online Dating Cairns online dating I'm looking for someone to hang out with and see where things go from there... I can have fun doing just about anything... So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there...NSA only. I am looking to meet new and itneresting people that are open to try new things. I am not uptight, btu rather very easy going. I like the cinema, scary movies are the best. I amk just looking for a FWB right now though... I am a funny, sexual, smart, outgoing and sweet gal. I enjoy being around good hearted people who are themselves. People who help out others before tehmselves are always sexy in my book. I like guys who want to please the girl first in bed, especially with good oral, so if u are good with your tongue lets talk. im hot and shaved and have a nice body. youre gonna have to hit me up for more details...im fun n energetic your just have to get to know me.. i love to party go out with friends and i love to shop im very spoiled and i need a man to provide that for me and also hit it from the back good. Hi I am hot, long sexy legs, nice sexy shape, I like R&B music, and having sex to it. I am looking for no strings attacted and to have fun I dont like games so if you are not disease free dont send me a note thanks. If you have any other question feel free and ask....Just looking for a great time. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am doing this to have some good sex on the side and on the down low.
lustLesl
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Tasmania free online dating - Help fulfill my needs   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:15 pm

free dating service - Can u drop it on me? My name is Karlee CHRISTMAN i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating singles in Queensland free online dating Bendigo online dating dating service Cairns online dating ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. i want a normal guy to experiment with and get wild! im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! hit me with a message and ill write you back. I am indeed a freak who loves women too. I just want to explore and have some funj. i love to shop, go to the moviws, eat out and party. I want a friend with benefits, not a bf right now. Email me for more! I have a wonderful outlook on life and am interested in spending some quality time with that special person. I have strong family values and would like to find someone who shaers some of those same values. Well if there is something you want to know then send me an email :-) I am a sarcastic wiseass with a wicked sexy accent. I am just a chill type of girl that loves to live life. I live for the weekends with my girls. I am 110% a party girl looking for a guy to party with me. I'm a fun loving individual with a kind heart. The type of guy that I am looking for is someone who respects a woman's worth. Who is loyal, honest, fun loving, adventurous. I'm looking for a guy who knows how to treat a woman! Im hot, young and horny as hell. well what else to say is that i just want to have fun with a good looking man with a big**** so if thats you get back to me. I will send pics in after we talk for a bit first.
lustMons
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating - I cannot take this anymore!   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Victoria free online dating - Satisfy my huge sex drive My name is Dayana LEAK Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Victoria free online dating Mackay free online dating Mandurah free online dating internet dating Coffs Harbour online dating I'm looking for a little excitement. I am bisexual. I want to have a threesome, but not with people I know. I don't want them to think I'm a whore. I need someone open minded and ready to have some fun. Please send me a message, don't be shy. I really don't want anything serious for a while. i would definitely like to try some new guys though. i love sex and want a guy that knows how to please me. if youre interested write me to know more. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. if youre oloking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message. Who wants to be my pretend boyfriend? Someone who will act like my boyfriend when I'm with them, but doesn't take up my time outside the bedroom. No strings, no dates, no dinners. I don't care if you're single or taken - just be able to host! (NOT living w/ a wife/igrlfriend) I am your typical normal girl next door who is in need of some passion in my life.I am a pleaser and it is my turn to be seduced.I am looking for a casual discreet relationship with NSA. A guy who is intellectually stimulating is a major turn on.Those of you who know what I mean are the ones I would like to here from. Well im just a girl looking for a no strings attached online relationship. Im good at what i do, though what that is, i will let you men figure out, I don't want any physical contact just yet, well maybe, but mostly I just want an online thing until I feel comfortable then we can move onto the sex part.
lustKayl
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Bunbury online dating - Im an undercover freak   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this awnd catually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messaghes sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one thatreally caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed thew pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn'tone person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. Btu I never knew if he was the noe. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was ebtter off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my nomral daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everydag to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we knolw each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heatr and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and drram that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Port Macquarie free online dating dating in Canada Launceston free online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating singles in Bunbury free online dating I am a beautiful intelligent young lady and whenn i say lady i am a lady i don't do drama if you h
lustSusa
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: singles in Bunbury free online dating - Maybe you can help me out   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:12 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to pots my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in lovfe with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thnig from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a messwage. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never feltt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes mord. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person thta knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the secons turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just hae to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and ont be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelesly in love with someone that I had metr online. But now that I ahve I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jasoon, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Northern Territory free online dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Mount Gambier online dating Coffs Harbour online dating Hervey Bay free online dating i love music and dacning and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. im not looking for drama j
lustEspe
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Wollongong online dating - I can drive u wild   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who coulkdn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm looik caught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them paly that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy whited nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet anohter way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large plsce and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinnks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and beagn to describe something that I couldn't even follow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WA SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him mney and a bump up to the next levle. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" oculd make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went hack to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymorew if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Palmerston online dating Rockhampton free online dating singles in Orange free online dating Toowoomba free online dating Sunbury free online dating Hello to whoever is reading this. Here is just a little bit about me: I am very out going, usually goofy. I just l
lustSoni
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Bunbury dating - I am built for sex   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I haqd ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person thta I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besids I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to sejd him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it". He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home evertyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have o believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I hvae told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I khow that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Wagga Wagga online dating New South Wales free online dating benaughty free Hobart dating New South Wales online dating I love to travel to different places, party with friends and draw. I'm a really good listener and really know how to please a guy.Variety of music
lustTia
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Tasmania free online dating - Unbore me   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly wtih no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (befdore their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONEinteresting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be viisting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbvers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phhone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could npt meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! howevdr, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why domen think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Melbourne dating Cairns online dating Albany online dating singles in Launceston free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating I am looking for a man who is a principled individual,one whok believes that character does not have a short shelf life. I am seeking someone with a strong sense of self and a sense of direction. tI is also important for the person to be a communicator. I dont think thats too much to ask. I am unique in the way that I tend to always be straight forward no matter what I am thinking, I always say what is on my mind whether it is beneficial or harmful. One thing about me is that I believe life is too short for games. Why not let peple in on what you are thining, and how you feel? At the same time I have alot of heart, and am looking for someone that can be selfless. What can I say, I'm a gal who can admit to having a wild side! Afterall moods and desires change. Right now I'm focusing on a desire to try new things from an intimacy aspect. If you think you can keep up with me in bed then let me know! Open minded girl , seeking open minded guys for some horny kinky fun, tastes are varied....I dont want anybody cilngy, just some NSA stuff on the side. Message me for more... i love having family time. im not sure what i want to do for a living. Im not sure what all my future plans are but i know im know how to treat a man and i will treat my man right and am looking for soemthing serious. Im looking for casual sex with a guy that is smart and open-minded. And one more thing- Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry wit.h I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is!
lustPame
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Queensland dating - Can put my legs behind my head   internet dating  - Can you get me off? EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names aer written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, andr have no doubt in m mind that he us "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laugs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was lookin to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he wsa the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for whhat is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the moswt wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Bathurst online dating jewish singles Toowoomba dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Just a woman who has needs that need filled and no one to fill them. Free time during the day only and lots of energy to share. If you are interested please contact me here

internet dating - Can you get me off?
Страница 1 из 2На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
S-Sclan.forumkz.net :: Казакша рэп-
Перейти: