S-Sclan.forumkz.net
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

S-S clan

ФорумФорум  ПорталПортал  ГалереяГалерея  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

internet dating - Can you get me off?

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2
АвторСообщение
lustLond
Гость
Anonymous

internet dating  - Can you get me off? - Страница 2 Empty
СообщениеТема: Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating - Keep it right there   internet dating  - Can you get me off? - Страница 2 EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until Aprjl that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started cocnentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entrred a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Praatt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I aws just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loged me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have beeb through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked ovewr the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love wtih him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either bedause I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelinngs and see what happens. Tamworth free online dating Wollongong free online dating singles in Palmerston free online dating Wollongong dating Wollongong free online dating I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out there. Players need not apply and please l
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
lustArya
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Mount Gambier online dating - U wont be able to contain yourself   internet dating  - Can you get me off? - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 12:36 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using teh internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesitng.. He then told me outrdight that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just aboutt to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that eh would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I becamesick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew ti I had logged in to yahop pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read tgrough the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me whenn we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to ym friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. eW spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the convfersation started to reflect on the twoof us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let ymself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. New South Wales online dating Melton online dating Hobart online dating singles in Darwin free online dating dating in USA I also want a guy who is cute, humble and knows how to treat a lady in and out of the bedroom and is willing t
lustSava
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Launceston dating - I am sexually frustrated!   internet dating  - Can you get me off? - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 1:21 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was twken aback by this new and incredible world of informmation. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thiong.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrtaing on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entereda yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location tc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interestting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested ni sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had timw to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't haer from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hooing like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily fpr me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the intrnet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I ill not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about lobe and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me thius I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that hd hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that eh knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Queensland dating Melbourne online dating Richmond-Windsor dating singles benaught Im pretty easy going just looking for a little fun. I like pretty much all types of music mainly rock but I like having sex to rap music because it makes me feel dirty and i can grind my hips
lustDaph
Гость
Anonymous

СообщениеТема: Western Australia dating - Wanna play?   internet dating  - Can you get me off? - Страница 2 EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 2:06 am

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many monmths of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I ofund that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making gneeral conevrsqtion with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kqnsas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room funally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decfided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager dwonloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had loggde in to yahoo pager. As soon as my passwortd was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these emssagss that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much togethe.r. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-amiled, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feellings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let hmiself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him hows I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. benaughtyfree.com Ballarat online dating Hobart dating USA free dating singles in Bunbury free online dating I am looking to meet new and interesting people that are open to try new things. I am not uptight, but rather very easy going. I like the cinema

internet dating - Can you get me off?
Страница 2 из 2На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
S-Sclan.forumkz.net :: Казакша рэп-
Перейти: